Asian Import Dealer in middle Tennessee seeking a Service Advisor with an outgoing personality. As Service Advisor you will be responsible for welcoming customers, initiating vehicle services and repairs, verifying warranty and service contract coverage, developing estimates; writing repair orders, and maintaining customer records.
- Greet customers promptly
- Obtain customer and vehicle information
- Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Determine and recommend needed maintenance based on age, mileage and history of vehicle
- Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Establish follow-up time
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
- Explain all completed work and charges to customers
Requirements Include: High School Diploma or equivalent. Two years experience as a Service Advisor or Service Consultant. Proven record of achieving customer satisfaction. Desire for long-term career.