This candidate desires to change careers to become a Master Automotive Technician.
Summary of Skills
- Strong electro-mechanical background
- Understanding of design, installation, commissioning, and maintenance of HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems
- Skill at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively
- Extensive leadership and project management training
- Experience with LEED certification, ASHRAE energy audits, and Energy Star Benchmarking
- Substantial experience reading blueprints, electrical schematics, and construction specifications.
- Enthusiastic and dependable.
Master of Science in Applied Engineering Management, Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY
Bachelor of Science in Network Security and Electronics in Network Security and Electronics, Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY
Associates of Applied Science in Technology, Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY
Associates of Applied Science in Air Conditioning Technology